Sunflower wire tensioner medium d 56 mm
Sunflower thread tensioner in die-cast aluminum with stainless steel locking. Compact with a diameter of 56 mm, perfect for creating rows and structures in viticulture and fruit growing.
- Pesticides and Estimates -Consult the procedure for the purchase of plant protection products and for the personalized quantity of products.
- Secure payments -Buy with confidence, all payment methods on our site are safe and reliable.
- Prompt delivery -Choose express shipping in 24/48 hours or standard delivery in 4 days.
- Returns and refunds -You can return the purchased products within 14 days of the order at no additional cost.
- It doesn't rust.
- Also for wires up to 4.40 mm in diameter
The use is very simple:
Tie the wire at both ends (head poles)
At any point on the unstretched wire, the wire is inserted into the appropriate groove of the spool, and with a 20 mm wrench it turns clockwise or counterclockwise, until the wire reaches the desired tension
At this point, holding the key to avoid the unwinding of the wire on the spool, the appropriate locking steel fork is inserted and you're done.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
10 other products in the same category: